Beautiful Sisters

We're in Arizona right now and I've been taking tons of pictures. Of course my family is an easy target so they're usually the ones I pick on, so by the time I leave they'll have lots of pictures of themselves. =) Don't I have beautiful sisters? I love their eyes! I still need to get some of Drea, but I'm sure that'll come.



I have a lot of things scheduled for the rest of this week. Tonight I'm taking pictures at a friend of Ashlee's bridal shower, which should be a lot of fun. Then tomorrow I'm taking pictures of a cute little girl in Drea's ward and her pregnant mommy. I'm really excited to do that one and hopefully get some good pictures of them before the little sister comes along. And on Saturday I have my first wedding!! But I'll post more on that later. For now, happy shooting everyone! =)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice!! Ok, so when we were at cafe rio last week I totally didn't realize it was annie for like 20 minutes...she just looks different everytime I see her (in a good way) and I can't help thinking of her as 5....I AM SO OLD!!!!

Unknown said...

very nice!! Ok, so when we were at cafe rio last week I totally didn't realize it was annie for like 20 minutes...she just looks different everytime I see her (in a good way) and I can't help thinking of her as 5....I AM SO OLD!!!!

Drea said...

I can't believe the picture of Ash - she is so freakin' gorgeous!! And you are right, I love their eyes - they really pop out. You have such a nice camera - I am so excited for you and this new photography thing!