Bateman Family Fun

This family is full of energy and it was a lot of fun to spend some time with them and take some pictures. The twins have such funny little personalities, Kennedy is a little model and I think would have taken pictures with me all day, and Boston just the big little baby of the family. Afterward we all went into the icecream parlor and they were very generous to offer me some, and I would have accepted if it weren't for my diet competition that ends in less than a week. Thanks Allyson and Eric for being good sports during our photo session! =)















































































2 comments:

allyson said...

Oh my Angela! Love, love what you've done to us. Let me know when you're ready to pass over your wonderful work.

Thanks!
Allyson

Drea said...

Ang, these are great! I don't know the family, but the kids are adorable. I'm sure they will LOVE them!