Jen, Alan and Kids

I loved seeing this family show up in their bright colors! It makes for a fun shoot... as you can tell judging by the amount of posted pictures. I just kept uploading more because I couldn't decide. Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy the pictures!



































































































































The dog that stole the show as she walked by us. We got a little side tracked, then got back to business. =)
































6 comments:

Alan J said...

These all look REALLY great! Thanks for all your hard work. What a great location and combined with all your talent both during and after the shoot has captured and created some really great images. Thank you SO much!

princess jen said...

Wow!!! I love them all!! Thank you so much. You are a dream to work with and I will definitely be calling you again when I'm back in Vegas. You are so talented and great with kids.

The Andersens said...

those are some AWESOME pictures. i just love them! you captured aaron and anya's sweet and unique personalities so so well! so so awesome.
my husband and I will have to have you do OUR family photos with our daughter when we come down too!

Super Daysh said...

So cute! Love all the pictures!

Drea said...

I love the bright colors too! GREAT PICS!

Cairen said...

Hey Angela, I didn't know you were a photographer! I should have known, I noticed all your tricky pictures taking at Justin's birthday party! We do our pictured each fall so I will have to remember how great a job you do!