The Paul Family

These are such sweet people and it was a pleasure to spend some time with them. I loved the bright leggings of little Abigail with her bright blue eyes. Which p.s., I did not change the color of her eyes, they are just naturally that way! And their little boy is such a fun and happy guy. It was a chilly day and the cold air started to hit us not too long into the shoot, but they were all troopers and we got some good shots. I hope you guys enjoy them! =)

























You gotta love a big brother! =)
To view the entire session go to www.angelasalazarphotography.zenfolio.com

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow Angela...this family is so LUCKY! They have so many great shots! Seriously, AMAZING pics!! Great job...(you are totally getting SO GOOD AT THIS ANGELA!) I mean, I thought you were really good before...so just think what I think of you NOW!! Whewy!!!

Drea said...

What a CUTE family!!! Love ALL the pictures. I miss you already! Why can't you live here??