Baby Olivia

I love being able to go to people's homes and take some pictures like these, not having to take out a newborn to the mall or somewhere else to get a picture. I had a fun time with Olivia's mom and grandma as we tried to position her little body and get her to do what we wanted. She was a great little tiny sport about it too! =)



This is how our session started, but after a bottle and grandma's arms Olivia fell asleep and was good for the rest of the time. Which led to this picture which I think is my favorite of them all! She just looks so sweet.





One of the only ones I got with her eyes open (and not crying).

























And here's three generations!

2 comments:

Drea said...

What a sweet baby! The grandma looks SO young! I thought she was the mom until I read the captions! Beautiful baby!

Sheila said...

Oh my goodness Angela...where do I start with this one?? I love the bow! ...and the flowers! Girls are SO FUN!! you did a great job!