Campbell Family

I was happy to take these pictures of my good friends, especially since they are on their way to Texas as I type. :( But only for a few years, right guys? I love the shots we got of the girls together and on their own. Little blonde Ellie is a doll. And I was happy to get some smiling shots of Jayna this go round, since last year I was excited about the one! All together there were so many cute ones, but here's what I decided to post. I love you guys! We'll see you in not too long I hope!



























I love this picture! She has the sweetest look on her face.

And some more sweet looks.


2 comments:

Sheila said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Angela, I have raved about your pictures before...but THESE...(gasp!) THESE are soo cute! This family has sooo many great shots. Wow, seriously, really great shots...love them, ALL!

Annie said...

So awesome!I love them! The girls are so cute! nice 1.4 aperture action ; ) ha ha