Family Mini shoot coming up!

It's crazy, the holidays are around the corner! And for me it usually means a busy time of picture taking as the weather cools down and people start thinking about family pictures for their Christmas cards.

So I've decided to do an afternoon of mini shoots where I will do several families right in a row. The time for each shoot will be less then normal, and so will the price. Here are the details:


Your time will be between 3:00 and 5:00 and location is to be announced. I will suggest and get suggestions from those involved, then determine the final spot.

Due to limited spots available, session fee is nonrefundable (but can be used towards another session) and due at the time of booking and holds your spot! Please contact me ASAP if you're interested as I do anticipate it to fill up! 

Email me (picturesbyas@aol.com) or comment, facebook me or somehow contact me if you have any questions. Oh, and tell your friends! =)

**I still have some availability for regular family sessions so contact me if this date doesn't work and you're wanting to book one of those!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds good and I love that invite card! I need to make one of those for down here!

Unknown said...

I want one!!! Why don't you live here? I need pics so bad and just can't find anyone that does a decent job for under like $300 or more...GRRRRRRRR.........but yeah, looks like lots of fun, and please new years cards are way more exciting to get anyway because you don't expect them :)