Porter Family Preview

I think if you would have passed by us randomly you would have laughed your head off at the sight! We were making all sorts of noises, clapping, playing his favorite musical toy, and shaking keys to try and get this little guy to smile and look at the camera. But it was worth it! I was so impressed with how loving and patient these parents were with our shoot and with their boy. But who wouldn't just adore him and his big blue eyes?! I hope you enjoy your preview Porter family! =)  

 







1 comment:

Annie said...

These are so good! His eyes just pop! I really like the one where they are all sitting and you are kind of off to the side, I just like the sense it gives off of them just being a happy little country family and you just walked by and snapped the picture! ha ha :)