Annie and Jared

I took these back in Arizona when we were there a month ago. I forgot I never posted them. Anyway, Annie and Jared are - together I guess you can call it. They like to relate themselves to the Twighlight series characters as she puts it. He's leaving on a mission soon and she wanted a few pictures to be able to have of them. Annie is funny because she will claim that it was my idea to take pictures of her and Jared, but we all know it wasn't! Don't be ashamed of your love for each other Annie!! =) It took a while to get them to even get close. It wasn't until I was ready to leave that she said, "how about something like this..." and then put her arm around him. Well it's about time, is all I could think. But we stuck around a little longer to get a few of them where they actually look like a couple. It was quite funny. Ahh, young love....


















Notice the distance!

Annie's favorite shot







1 comment:

Sheila said...

ummm yeah, that jumping one is my favorite to!!