The Capell Family

Sheila is my good friend from BYU and our family was SO excited to see her and her family this week in Utah! I had never met her newest baby, Jordan, and the last time I saw Justin he was 8 months old. Thank goodness for blogging though! I took some pictures of their cute family and it was a lot of fun. Thanks guys for hanging out with me this week!! It was well worth living in a hotel room for 5 days with 2 toddlers!

WARNING: There's a lot of pictures here, but I couldn't choose.




Have you ever seen a cuter little hand??




















4 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh Ang, I already miss you!! I wish you were at Jeff's wedding today to shoot some pics...and b/c I'm already going through withdrawls I had such a great time hanging out with you and wish that I could have just stayed at the hotel with you guys. It will all be fine when we move to vegas right? Anyways, about the pictures I feel so famous! You made my family look SOO CUTE!! Great job! You're my #1 photographer!!

allyson said...

You're very talented. I really like the angles you choose. I'll definitely be in touch for family pictures.
Allyson

Holly said...

Love the Capell pictures. My favorite is the closer one of Jordan at everyone's feet. Very unique.

Shanda said...

You're a great photographer- NICE WORK! I recognize you from your pic on Sheila's blog- not sure if I know you from BYU or what, but love your shooting :)