Fix It Friday

I love this picture! It's hardly needing anything, but of course a little playing makes it pop and stand out even more. I love photoshop and editing tools because you can adjust a picture to fit the room you are going to hang it in or the mood of the image.

Original Image: 


My color edit: 


My black and white edit:


Just a little note to future clients... I love it when people let me know what they are looking for in their finished product because it helps me edit to fit their style! And sometimes you don't know, but some like a picture more saturated and vibrant, while others like the more vintagey look that's so popular these days. I usually do mainly what I think best fits the client, the colors and clothes they're wearing, and the mood of the shot. But when a client comes into a shoot and let's me know exactly what they're "picturing" it helps me edit more for that particular person/group. Of course, I'll always do what I think is going to look best in the end anyway, but you know what I'm saying... =)

2 comments: