Backlighting

It was early in the morning and I was sitting on the couch trying to wake up enough to begin my day when I looked over at the table and saw that Shawn had brought his cars over and was playing with them at "Daddy's chair." I thought it looked so cool with the light behind him (which in many situations is a bad thing), making him a dark silhoutte. So I whipped out the camera and took a few shots.




I have to note that I'm a little limited right now with not having the best camera (only a Kodak Eashyshare point and shoot) to shoot with, but that will change soon! =)

4 comments:

Drea said...

I love that! What a cool technique! Confusious say you will be very successful!

i said...

Great perspective. I really enjoy these ones.

Sheila said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!! i'm a HUGE fan of backlighting too!! (see my blog for some sunset pics!) I MISS YOU! If I was living in Vegas with you we could go and take like a little class together or something...man oh man.

Brittany said...

You have such cute little models to practice taking pictures with!