It's Here!

Let me tell you, after many hours of searching, asking, trying, more searching, reviewing.... and on and on... I finally decided on a camera, and it has finally arrived! I was so excited to get it, even though it arrived after 4pm, but at least it came, and in one piece. I finally decided to go with Canon, and narrowed it down even more to go with the 40D. It wasn't the most expensive one out there, but not the least either. But thank you George Bush for funding my photography with that extra rebate. Now I am fully set to be the photographer I want to become. Of course there are some accessories that I have in the back of my mind that I want to add, but I am good with what I have to get going. So just beware... you will probably see me in unusual places with a big camera around my neck... I even have been bringing it in our room with us at night, just in case someone sees it through the window and might want to take it... they have to get through me first!

Well here she is:


1 comment:

Jackie Skousen said...

Congrats! I'm exited to see the awesome shots you will capture with this cool new camera.

-Jackie Skousen