First Shots

Of course the first ones are of the kids...






But I also got to go out by myself the other night and take some pictures at a little park (thanks honey!!) I really wished I had some subjects with me, and I contimplated even asking some of the people out that night if they didn't mind me snapping a shot or two... but I just made do with what was around me. I got some good shots and I had so much fun! Next time though, I want to bring someone along... here's some of the shots. I loved the bridge there and the little benches.














4 comments:

Drea said...

Wow! I'm so impressed! You are doing such a fabulous job - I can't wait to see all that you will do in the future!

ashlee said...

COO-EL!!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Wonderful! I had so many comments about different pictures but to post them would take forever. So many great pictures and many had different things that really stood out to me.

i said...

What a fun new toy to have! If you never need subjects, not your own to practice, let me know. Also...You bring me, set up your shot and I'll get you in a picture too!