My candid fam...

I sure wish I wasn't the only one taking the pics then I could be in some of these too! I think these turned out sooo cute! I'm getting a better handle on my camera and having so much fun with it! I hope I'm not annoying Christian with me taking the camera everywhere lately, but he has been such a good sport about it all!! Thank you so much honey for supporting me! One of these days I'll stop taking pictures of just my family and start branching out to taking pictures of other people's families. My whole goal has been to do family and children's portraits, and eventually weddings.

I love candids. We let the kids loose and here's what I got...














This is pre-water fight!! He's a sweaty little guy.

3 comments:

Drea said...

These are so great! I absolutely LOVE the first one. You should frame that one for sure!

ashlee said...

OHHHH BUDDY!!!!!!!!

Sheila said...

Wow, Ang, I'm seriously SOOO IMPRESSED!!!!!!!! You are really good at this stuff.